Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
1.When planning a job be decisive up front. Plan every phase of the project and make all the decisions before beginning. Draw on some foresight and look for possible situations that may arise and have a plan to alleviate them.
When you are up to your neck in alligators, it is a poor time to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.
These decisions include all hardware or building materials that require installation in a particular order of progression. Like hiring a sub-contractor to install a fireplace and the firebrick had not arrived. The sub-contractor leaves for a prior commitment causing a major delay while you wait for delivery.
2. Be frugal when it comes to changing your mind. Situations from time to time may require a change. But, changes cost profits. Every change results in a change down the line which also effects scheduling. All workers involved must be informed of such change so they are not working on the old plan.
3. As a rule, leave the purchasing of materials to the builder. Check your price against his to keep him honest, but he more than likely gets a stronger discount for bulk than you.
You will find that even after he adds his profit on the materials, the price is just the same. You don’t need the extra accountability.
4. When the builder looks at the job, listen to his opinion if he notices other situations that hinder the satisfactory completion of your proposed project. If there is rotten wood, the wall is uneven from foundation sag or any such deficiency precludes using the plan, stop and access the additional work necessary to prepare the area for the proposed work. Estimate the work and pass it on to the customer as necessary preliminary repairs.
5. Never work dead on budget, always figure in a contingency fund to cover any unexpected costs. It’s rare indeed that the project comes out very close to budget.
A good builder will be aware of his cost and keep a good margin close to 5 percent.
6. If you’re doing a remodeling project, keep the children and pets from under foot. The workers should not have to work around children or pets. This just delays the work and creates a liability issue.
7. Plan on retreating from your home during the remodeling, if not for the entire time, at least for a period. You will find it far less stressful than coping with the activity and mess created as the job progresses.
8. Make it a point not to interfere with the workers as it has a negative impact since they stop to address your questions or conversation. If it is necessary to relay a change or something relating to the project, make it short and sweet. Remember, you are paying them by the hour or job.
9. Consider the project request and don’t be afraid to make suggestions if the aesthetics may be less than favorable. You don’t install an ultramodern kitchen in an old Colonial home. It just doesn’t work, aesthetically speaking.
Bring this up and make alternative suggestions that would work well and they will thank you for it. If they insist you are covered.
10. Never attempt a remodel project without a definite floor plan. To gain the best results in remodeling projects, hire an interior designer or an architect.
Many things come together in a space and they will assist in making the best use of the space aesthetically. At the same time you will become aware of any problems or conflicts before you begin.
The experienced professionals at Wallboard Supply Company are always prepared to assist you with any of your building or remodeling needs.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.