Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
With today's focus on the best possible building efficiency, energy conservation and environmental concerns, it can be truly difficult to develop a building plan that allows you to affordably meet your business' needs while still creating a sustainable structure. In today's post, we'll discuss how you can maximize your building's efficiency by utilizing 3M's 3015 Air & Vapor Barrier System in your design to achieve superior results. Here are just a few ways this product maximizes your building's efficiency:
Control the Envelope
By installing a superior air barrier, you're in control of your building's envelope. Air barrier prevents significant amounts of air from infiltrating your building through the walls, along the insulation and around access points for utilities and other key necessities. 3M's 3015 barrier provides an exceptional seal to itself and other parts of the building, keeping the air where you want it to be.
Keeping Water Vapor Out
Keeping water vapor out of your building is vital to the air quality and comfort of your completed structure. When moisture gets into your building, most often from warm, humid air hitting a cold surface, it can cause serious issues as mold and mildew impact your indoor air quality. If you have enough vapor condensing on cold surfaces, it can collect and become a slip and fall problem, creating a dangerous working environment. 3M's Air & Water Barrier helps prevent this problem by keeping water vapor out of your building.
Creating Superior Building Comfort
Let's take a look at a building that doesn't have a good air and vapor barrier in place. It might cost a few hundred dollars less to build, but it's drafty, making your employees and clients uncomfortable and less productive as your HVAC system struggles to keep up. As excessive water vapor is brought into the building, it condenses on cold surfaces, creating problem areas for mold and mildew, decreasing your indoor air quality and leading to a poor experience for your clients and sick days for your employees. You may even end up having to deal with worker's comp claims and lost productivity as wet areas on the floor create slip and fall hazards. 3M's Air & Vapor Barrier helps prevent these problems, making your customers and employees comfortable and productive.
Keeping Your Building on Budget & on Time
But what else sets 3015 Barrier above the rest? Ease of application and lower costs. 3M's Barrier System can be applied in a wide range of temperatures and climate conditions, making a day that would otherwise be lost to cold or heat a productive one for your construction crew. It's compatible with common materials used in construction, including a very wide range of sealants for those problem areas. It requires no primer, saving you labor and material costs as well as the time it takes away from continued construction work. Because it's UV resistant for up to six months and is nonpermeable, with a U.S. perm rating of 0.14, your building site can be enclosed so interior construction can continue in bad weather. It's tough, flexible, lightweight and self-sealing, which means it holds up better to those jobsite "oops", wraps around tight corners, is quick and easy to put up and seals around staple and nail holes. For a little more money, you avoid the delays that often plague construction projects.
Reducing Your Operational Costs
Even better, the Air & Vapor Barrier System keeps giving back to you. By adding it to your building's design, you'll realize lower utility costs from your HVAC system - in fact, you may be able to scale your HVAC system down due to the efficiency the barrier provides. You'll have less employee down time and more productivity as well as happier customers from a comfortable indoor environment. Your building will last longer and will be more durable with 3M's barrier system.
With all these benefits, it's easy to see how 3M's Air & Vapor Barrier System maximizes your building's efficiency. Contact us for details today.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.