Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
When you're dealing with a noisy environment, a quality acoustical ceiling product can offer great solutions to the problem. But how do you know which acoustical product will best meet your project's particular needs? This post will provide you with a solid review of five of our most popular acoustical ceiling products, including in what situations they work best and the qualities that make them so well-suited for those environments. LEED requirements are also touched on, due to the growing popularity of the certification program. Here are the details:
CertainTeed Symphony Series
The first CertainTeed product we'll look at is the Symphony series. A panel based on mineral fiber, fiberglass and gypsum allows fine tuning of a room when precise acoustical properties is a requirement while still meeting many LEED v4 requirements. It provides an excellent finish with long durability, combining acoustic performance requirements for healthcare with ISO Class 4 clean room requirements and can be washed over 1,000 times with sanitizing formulas. The reflective surface maximizes employee performance while minimizing the amount of lighting needed for a design. It's also VOC compliant with California Department of Public Health standards and works well in open areas, offices, restaurants, healthcare environments, libraries, galleries and resorts.
CertainTeed Versatone Series
Our next CertainTeed product is Versatone, an excellent, economical selection where humidity is a concern, such as utility areas, retail sites, strip malls, interior commercial spaces and applications in a number of other commercial structures. In addition to meeting LEED v4 requirements for raw material sourcing, daylight enhancement, acoustic performance, PBT source reduction and recycled content, these panels are available in three finishes and two colors. Versatone panels are sag resistant, mold resistant, washable, sanitize and is ASTM E1264 fire retardant.
CertainTeed Vinylrock Series
Vinylrock is another great, economical CertainTeed product with a vinyl-coated gypsum panel. It meets several LEED v4 certification point requirements, including PBT source reduction, superior daylight and interior light reflection, materials with low emission and material ingredients. Its excellent cleaning and sanitizing properties make it an ideal choice forenvironments where regular cleaning is a necessity, exceeding FCI cleaning requirements, USDA/FSIS guidelines and has a Health Product Declaration available if needed. It's ideally suited to hospital environments, restrooms, food processing facilities, commercial kitchens, loading docks and many other commercial building applications.
CertainTeed Performa Series
CertainTeed's Performance Series also includes several different textured options that provide excellent sound control with a variety of appearances. Sand Micro, Baroque, Cashmere and Fine Fissured provide a wide range of textures from barely there to making a statement. Sand Micro is a high-humidity-resistant panel with low texture, while Baroque has better sound absorption with a fissured, non-directional texture. Cashmere provides a refined appearance and Fine Fissured creates a light texture with both lines available in a range of colors. Each of these fine products meet numerous LEED v4 certification point requirements, including product declarations, raw material sourcing, material ingredients, low-emission materials, daylight reflection, PBT source requirement and recycled content.
Though CertainTeed makes many fine products, Chicago Metallic Products' Fire-Rated Drywall Grid System for Suspended Ceilings provides an excellent grid system for your acoustical panel needs when a fire-rated product is required. Currently offered through their partnership with Rockfon, this exceptional grid system allows for direct drywall mounting on your suspending ceiling, including fire-resistant drywall, which provides superior fire protection for your structure. If your project is going beyond the usual square construction radius drywall ceiling systems curve, allowing for freedom of form beyond what traditional materials typically can provide.
By looking at your project and determining which of these quality products will best work for your situation, you can quickly get a handle on your noise problem and enjoy a peaceful environment once again. If you need more assistance download the CertainTeed Product Guide below.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.