Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Over the years, there have been housing styles that have come and gone. The craftsman, the Tudor, the Victorian, the ranch: all these homes were very popular in their day. One modern option that is quickly gaining ground to remain in the records of history is the tiny house. Though the definition differs depending on who you talk to, these go from an ultra-portable 80 square feet to a "tiny mansion" of 1,000 square feet. Focused on the movement towards minimalism and simplicity, the tiny house forces its occupants to only retain what has value to them, instead of plastic totes full of decorations for every holiday and boxes full of old records that "might be needed".
1) This beautiful floating tiny house in Maine brings a whole new meaning to the term house boat! At 240 square feet, it's solidly a tiny house, but after building it, the owners decided to ditch their plans of using it as a vacation and rental home in favor of enjoying a permanent home on the water. The decision was probably easier due to the home's design with an off-grid electrical system to provide the amenities. Image courtesy of Country Living.
2) This tiny mansion in Oklahoma is at the top end of the legal limit at 1,000 square feet. After spending a month in an RV at various national parks, the owners decided to sell their large home in Oklahoma city in favor of camping for eight more months on family property. Though the original plans were somewhat smaller, the family added an upstairs loft for a much-needed master bedroom suite and office space. Image courtesy of Country Living.
3) Are you in love with the idea of a simple New England cottage? This beautiful Maine vacation cottage is technically not a tiny house at 1,200 square feet, but most people would still consider it very small. But that doesn't prevent it from having all the amenities you'd expect in a traditional home, such as a full-size oven and a soaking tub. Due to its location on a small island, the owners - successful designers from Charleston, SC - had some challenges with the renovations as everything had to be brought over by bridge or causeway. Image courtesy of Country Living.
4) If you're determined to have a modern tiny house, this beautiful 300 square foot studio home in New York gives you the best of both worlds. The window wrap, somewhat unusual in tiny houses, provides both a frame for the beautiful scenery and expands the visual appearance of the living space, making it seem much larger than it actually is. Walnut is used extensively in the interiors and the site's rock features compliment the cable railing front porch. Image courtesy of House Beautiful.
5) Prefer a taste of the eclectic with plenty of elbow room indoors and out? This 800 square foot cottage was designed using sustainable materials and one-story living for the retiree owners. What you can't see from the outside is the amazing timber framed interior and beautiful woodworking throughout this home. Because of its size, the owners were able to splurge on high quality, full size appliances and granite countertops. A beautiful counterpoint to the large beams and living space are all the tiny niches and crannies for easy storage. Image courtesy of Tiny House Talk.
Tiny houses push the need for multi-functional space that is fully adaptable to changes in activity and life interests, while the not so tiny houses mentioned above provide a bit more room to move and spread out, enjoying the functionality of the traditional tiny house paired with the room to breathe of the average cottage. If you're considering building a tiny house - or not so tiny house - and need help finding the perfect materials for the job, please feel free to contact us today. At Wallboard Supply Company, no job is too big - or too small - for our experts to help.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.