Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
A screw is a screw and a nail is a nail, right? Not really. There are few things as annoying as nails that bend too easily or screws that strip out at the head, making them difficult to drive or remove. I'm pretty sure Mr. Murphy has something to say about the fact that both only have issues when they're halfway driven. But beyond basic good quality, what makes fastener brands different? Here's a quick overview of some of the brands carried by Wallboard Supply Company and what differences they have.
Hilti is well known for its high quality. It manufactures both direct fasteners as well as anchor fasteners, but tends to be more multi-purpose or general that some fastener brands. If you need extreme data and documentation, Hilti supplies some of the best in the business, with over 600 pages of information on their fasteners alone.
When it comes to fastening sheathing, foam board, roofing or hanging items on drywall, ITW provides an excellent assortment of plastic-based fasteners to prevent wind shear damage to large, thin, lightweight materials. Much like Star Sales, they don't provide a lot of technical information, but if you need these types of fasteners to get the job done, you probably already know a great deal about them and how they're used.
Scorpion is another company that provides fasteners for a few specific needs, specifically drywall, decking and acoustical products. With a range of products developed over the past 40 years, they offer an exceptional selection of fasteners for virtually any fastening task within the industries they serve. They feature an assortment of Phillips, square and star drive heads, which can make them much easier to drive without stripping.
When you need to get a job done quickly, Ramset provides exceptional options with its powder and gas tool options. Recent additions to their line include insulation, concrete and hollow block fasteners, while their other fasteners include angle clips, ceiling clips, collated fasteners and their line of single shot fasteners to help keep the job site moving along efficiently. The powder-actuated fasteners work well for high-strength material when you need to drive a great number of fasteners in a day.
With over 85 years in the industry, Star Sales provides a great selection of general construction fasteners at a good price point. They don't provide the kind of information Hilti does, but does a good job of generally meeting construction needs with good quality fasteners for decking, drywall and wood, as well as producing fasteners that meet the requirements of other specialty manufacturers or tool companies, such as DeWalt and Ramset.
Framing, sheathing, drywall and acoustical fasteners are the specialties that Grabber has built its name around. They've also spent a great deal of time developing fasteners to deal with specific problems in each of those industries, including their Scavanger drywall screw that spreads out the fastener's pressure further to prevent paper burrs, Vector point screws for faster fastening of metal framing, their Lox Drive system that prevents stripping and similar developments.
Gemco is another specialty fastening company, providing insulation fastening products that are designed specifically for that purpose. They provide a wide range of options for different types of foam board, blanket or batt insulation and fastening surfaces. From washer head nails and adhesives to weld pins and washers for sheet foam and lacing anchors and quilting pins for fiberglass and other soft blanket or batt insulation, Gemco has a product to meet virtually any need.
As you can see, there is actually a significant difference between these brands and how the fasteners will perform on the job. If you need more information about a particular brand of fasteners, please download our fasteners product guide below.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.