Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Also known as drywall, gypsum panels are often used by builders and architects for both residential and commercial construction because of its many advantages. Gypsum board systems meet building code requirements, provide economical fire protection, attenuate sound, are easy to erect, are eco-friendly and have breath function.
Although gypsum panels have a non-combustible core, building codes mandate that these systems must be fire tested based on a set standard like the Standard Test Method for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials.Once tested, numerical ratings are given for fire-resistance classifications. This set standard entails two tests: a Fire Endurance Test and the Hose Stream Test. During the Fire Endurance Test, the material specimen is exposed to fire and tested for a resistance period. The Hose Stream Test subjects the specimen to fire for a period of one half the resistance period. It is then subjected to the impact and cooling from a fire hose. Duration of exposure and water pressure are noted during this test method. If no large amount of water passes through the gypsum panel, the resistance period is then the fire rating for the system.
Apartment complexes, condos and business establishments rely heavily on gypsum walls to limit the transmission of sound between individual units and rooms. Solid area gypsum wall systems have a Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating that can provide more than 60 rating. As long as the wall areas are free of gaps, fully caulked, sealed and have no flanking paths, gypsum panels greatly reduce sound transmission.
Easy to Erect and Secure
Gypsum panel systems are convenient and easy to install and secure during the framing process of construction. Metal components and liner panels are easily stacked and allow for the separation wall to be smoothly inserted. Gypsum board separation walls come in either a solid or cavity design. Solid system designs are erected vertically one floor at a time and inserted into wide tracks. The individual panels are secured by H-studs and set up one after the other along the track. It’s a stacking process that is easily repeated from floor to floor.
Cavity-style systems are generally used in steel stud partitions or gypsum board shaft wall enclosures like those used to enclose a duct shaft or elevator shaft. Like solid systems, cavity-style systems begin with the installation of track at the foundation and are erected vertically. The clips used must be the proper thickness and shape to meet fire-resistant codes. Both solid systems and cavity-type systems weight no more than 10 pounds per square foot. Its lightweight features make it easy to work with while eliminating the need for foundation modifications. Lastly, these systems can be quickly installed leaving no dust in the air.
The gypsum board industry makes good use of recycled materials. Nearly 100 percent of the material used to manufacture gypsum board comes from consumer waste materials and newsprint. The industry also manufactures synthetic gypsum using waste materials from manufacturing plants, such as fossil-fueled power plants. Another green source of gypsum production is the use of production waste from the gypsum board manufacturing plants itself. Waste is reclaimed and entered back into the gypsum board production cycle. When it comes to eco-friendly, the gypsum board industry is hard to top.
Gypsum board panels have a natural breathing component. Its porous body can both absorb and release moisture. With indoor humidity levels high and warm air, it naturally has capitulary ability known as its breathing function. Gypsum board panels help regulate indoor conditions for a better working and living environment.
All around, the benefits of gypsum board make it the go-to product for contractors who do construction or renovation. Not only is gypsum board an advanced technology product, it has a beautiful and smooth appearance that is aesthetically pleasing.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.