Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
When you're trying to choose a building material supplier for your latest project, what should you expect from the company? Choosing the wrong supplier can create serious problems on the job site, while the right supplier can help make your project run smoothly and efficiently. In this post, we'll take a look at five things you should always expect from your building material supplier and why they're important. Let's get started:
Deliveries are on Time
Though this may not seem like a big deal, having your deliveries arrive when you need them helps keep your work site operating efficiently. When deliveries are too early, you may not have storage space on site and spend your day tripping over material that you're not ready for yet. Late deliveries tie up your project, keeping your crew on hold while you wait for the materials you need to continue work. A building material supplier who delivers your material on time shows that they value your business because they take extra effort to make sure you have what you need when you need it. A supplier who regularly slows down your project by delivering materials outside your ideal time frame costs you money in the long run. Watch our video below to see how the materials make it to the job site with our 110 foot boom truck.
Materials Arrive in Good Condition
You can't use materials that have been beat up on your project, and dealing with returns wastes precious time that you don't have when you're in the middle of the project. Because you've already ordered the materials, a supplier who delivers your materials in less than perfect condition means that the supplier isn't interested in keeping you as a regular customer and doesn't respect your materials once they have your money. A good building material supplier will take the best possible care of your materials and will let you know as soon as possible if there's a problem with materials you've purchased, preferably with some possible solutions to help fix the problem as quickly as possible, because they want to keep your business as a regular client.
Supplier Considers the Weather When Delivering
If you're getting ready to install fine wood paneling, you don't want it to arrive unprotected in the middle of a rainstorm. A supplier who wants to keep your business will take the weather at the time of delivery into consideration, including any loading and drive time where the material needs to be protected. They'll go out of their way to ensure that sensitive materials are protected from moisture and freezing temperatures so that your materials arrive on your job site in good condition and without damage from environmental conditions.
Customer Service is Exceptional
Though we all like to think that every project and building material order will work out perfectly, we've all had situations where good customer service has been vital to getting your job done right. When a company isn't willing to make good on a problem, it ties up your work site, delays your project and costs you money in terms of replacement material and crew down time. A good building material supplier will try to be on top of any problems that arise if they have any knowledge of it. For situations they're not aware of ahead of time, they'll try to make it right as quickly as possible.
Supplier Considers the Type of Equipment They're Transporting
If you need your materials delivered several stories up, is the supplier willing to bring equipment to help you get it there faster and more efficiently? If your order includes a number of heavy items, is a forklift sent along for unloading? A supplier who provides equipment to facilitate easy unloading to where you need it helps you save time, money and aggravation.
If your building material supplier isn't taking care of you with these simple things, how will they take care of you when you have a serious problem? A supplier who is willing to go above and beyond for every order will work hard to keep your business.
PS - If you're a contractor looking to improve your credentials, be sure to take a look at our Commercial LEED Credentialing Guide. Pair this certification with a solid building supplier and you will be taking the industry by storm.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.