Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
With winter's chill in the air, you'll try anything to cut down drafts in a structure to keep it more comfortable. But which air and vapor barriers will provide the best results for your particular needs? In this post, we'll take a good look at several brands of air and vapor barrier in the market and give you a quick review of what they do best. Below we will discuss the quality brands we offer.
When it comes to getting an air and vapor barrier up quickly, Carlisle has what it takes. All its air and vapor barriers are self adhesive, with one being a film that attaches to the structure and the other two being sprayed options that provide a superior seal, one of which is vapor permeable. The company also produces flashing that are designed to work with their building wrap products very well.
If there's a single thing Grace does well, it's variety. This industry leader provides permeable and impermeable air and vapor barrier options that are available in a membrane film or spray-on application. Using a variety of materials, Grace has a membrane for virtually every project available. If you can't find it at Grace, there's a good chance it doesn't exist.
Dow's entry into the building wrap business isn't that surprising, considering it's the company that's been so successful with sheet foam. Though it doesn't hold up to wear and tear as well as Tyvek, it does provide light insulating qualities, great if you've got a retrofit you want to insulate without bulking up the structure too much.
If building wrap has an old standby, it's Tyvek. But don't think that makes it old-fashioned - DuPont is constantly creating upgrades to their Tyvek building wrap series, including wraps customized for homes or commercial buildings, insulating wraps, Flex-Wrap for going around small-radius curves and Stucco-Wrap, customized towards that particular finish.
When it comes to making things stick, this tape manufacturer has serious game. Its wrap can be applied in a wider range of temperatures, has superior UV resistance and is easy to install with a translucent finish that makes it easy to find the studs you're trying to locate. It doesn't require a primer and is easy to apply.
Typar provides something a little different - a water and air barrier that does an exceptional job of allowing vapor to permeate the building envelope, important if you're worried about water leaks or moisture build up in the structure you're building. It also provides exceptional tear and UV resistance. It's considered by many contractors to be the number one building wrap in northern climates.
When you need to get a structure wrapped quickly, Poly America's products wide widths and long rolls help make it happen. Its yellow polyethylene/polyolefin building barrier is available in 14' widths, with the 15 mil vapor barrier version being 140' long and the 10 mil vapor retarder being 210 feet long. It also provides a variety of wide-width plastic sheeting.
TVM Building Products
If your project demands a reflective building wrap to help with heating and cooling costs, TVM should be your brand of choice. In addition to a variety of foil-faced vapor barriers that help conserve energy, TVM also offers thin foam insulated barriers that are also foil faced on both sides or on a single side with white polyethylene sheeting on the other.
Cantech does one thing and does it very, very well - manufacturing tape that meets a very wide range of applications. The company spends a lot of time and effort in product development and testing, and it shows in their products. There are a number of tapes offered that do a great job with barriers and wraps, including sheathing foam, reflective foam wrap and similar products.
Now that you know what's available and which brands would work best to meet your weatherization needs, why not take the next step? At Wallboard Supply Company, we're always happy to help you by providing more information, a free quote, setting up an order or scheduling a delivery that meets your work site needs. Please contact us today to get your project underway.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.