Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Let's get ready to rumble! And in this corner, we're going to take a good hard look at some tough impact drivers to see which ones get the job done whether you're on a work site, doing odd jobs around the home or wherever else your tools take you. All these drivers have a 1/4" drive, plenty of power to get through whatever life throws at you with relative ease, weigh under 8.5 pounds and retail at under under $475 for serious cordless power, giving you a great mix of torque, weight and price.
The tagline for this workhorse should be "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking." With a 20-volt kit that includes a lot of fun and handy features, this well-equipped contractor-grade driver may be at the top of our price list for this smackdown, but it's also at the top of our list for performance. With a push-button chuck to make changes easily, LED light to help guide your way while saving the battery and a brushless motor providing 57% more run time over its brushed sibling, it's easy to see why this is hands-down a serious contender for contractor satisfaction. The only downsides are a slightly touchy switch and it tends to unintentionally slip into safety mode.
Porter Cable PCCK640LB
If you're feeling a little more budget-conscious, this impact driver provides the 20-volt power and performance you need with a price significantly lower than the DeWalt. Though you lose the push-button chuck, you still get a great LED light, similar customer review scores to the DeWalt and it weighs in at the same not-quite-eight-pound range as the DeWalt, but in a much smaller package. A great tool for a tight fit, this driver could be the DeWalt's little brother.
Hilti SID 18-A
This 18-volt impact is an awesome contractor pick that delivers serious power, performance and toughness. As a well-built, well-thought-out option, this impact driver provides the same tough-as-nails construction that you can expect from any tool out of this European-bred company. With a 3-amp charge, you can turn your batteries around quickly without having to buy a lot of extra while the LED light saves the battery and helps you put every pound of torque where it belongs.
With lithium batteries pouring more power into 12-volt tool systems, we're going to take a quick look at a couple options. Why? Because the light weight is great when my (old, torn-up) shoulder doesn't want to do all that overhead work. This Makita is a lightweight at two pounds with the battery, but it's a serious contender everywhere else. They're very efficient in terms of delivering the same amount of torque as the higher-voltage impact drivers without all the extra weight and has the same heavy-duty construction as its larger-voltage siblings.
I've got to admit, I've got a serious love affair going on with the M12 series, mainly because it's one of the few inexpensive systems that does more with 12-volt power. I can charge it off my renewable-energy system's battery bank as well as just tossing it in the SUV on my way to help out a friend with the optional accessory-plug charger. The series comes with an awesome assortment of battery options, and But let's look at this impact driver. Retailing for about $75 less than the Makita, it provides the same strong build and performance you'd expect out of any tool with the Milwaukee name stamped on it. Many contractors are so happy with it, they're replacing the 18-volt Milwaukee drivers with it because of the additional power available out of the newer Red Lithium battery packs.
If you're in the market for a new impact driver, Wallboard Supply Company is your tag-team partner in getting it done. We're proud to have served the four-state region for several decades and are happy to put that experience to work for you. Contact us today for more details on how we can help you with your projects.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.