Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
The folks at DeWalt are known for being amazingly innovative, and their Connect technology is just more excellence from this company. Pairing your batteries with a Bluetooth-enabled mobile device, it provides you with a wide range of options for battery management, security and control that you can't find anywhere else. In this post, we'll discuss the details of this technology and what it can do for your work site.
What it is
DeWalt has developed their Tool Connect mobile app ( download on Google Play here - download on Apple Store here ) to work with their 20V Max batteries. Using Bluetooth technology, your mobile device can be paired with the batteries. At that point, you can receive alerts, connect to and control your paired battery. Using the app, you can identify your batteries, remotely enable or disable your battery or run a diagnostic on a problem battery. You can check how well your batteries are charged and set how long your battery pack can be used before it's disabled. Watch the video below for a quick overview.
Running Remote Diagnostics
The app lets you look at the current condition of your battery. The diagnostics section of the app lets you know if your battery is too cold to run effectively, too hot to operate without damage, when it's in need of a charge or when it's done charging. It'll even send you an alert when it needs charging, which is great if you've got a crew member who is famous for running your batteries down to the point of no return. It can also notify you when it's done charging, preventing a lot of running back and forth, and will also send a notification if your battery has gotten too hot. Instead of spending your time checking whether or not your battery is ready to go, you can check your app and go on about your day.
Customize Your Alerts and Notifications
Another interesting feature is the capability to control other's use of your battery if you need to loan it out on a work site or are worried about batteries wandering off. If you need to lend your battery out to someone, your app’s lend feature lets you program a set time after which it is disabled. No more worries about loaning out your battery "just for an hour" and not getting it back for a week, because after an hour, it won't work anymore until you enable it again. And if you have someone on your crew who regularly claims wayward or loaned tools as their own, you can trigger the battery to provide a built-in ID light, giving you proof positive of whose battery it is and saving your investment.
To connect with the DeWalt Bluetooth battery packs, you need a mobile device that has Bluetooth Smart or Bluetooth 4.0 technology. You'll also need to install the DeWalt Tool Connect app ( download on Google Play here - download on Apple Store here ), which is available for and compatible with most mobile devices, though you should check your app store to see whether it will work with your particular device. If you purchase or borrow a different smart device, you can download the app and log in to sync your cloud data to that device. You will need to enter settings at that point and choose "Download My Tools List" so that you may access the batteries you have listed online.
The app requires Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth Smart in the product, which includes DeWalt's 20V Max Battery packs DCB204BT or DCB203BT available in the US. You don't need to maintain an internet connection through a standard or data connection once you've completed your initial registration process. When you can get a connection for your device, the Tool Connect app will back up your tools list to cloud storage periodically, a process that requires no monitoring or manual performance.
It's amazing the things that you can do with nothing more than the DeWalt 20V Max Batteries and a compatible mobile device to secure and manage your job site assets. If you want more information on the DeWalt Connect app and related products, please feel free to contact us using the button below.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.