Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, buildings account for 39 percent of total energy usage in the United States. Beyond that, buildings are responsible for a whopping 68 percent (more than two thirds) of total electricity consumption in America, along with 12 percent of the nation's overall water consumption and 38 percent of carbon dioxide emissions. In short, homes and other buildings have a significant impact on the environment -- not to mention human health and economic concerns. Green building, however, saves addresses each of these areas of concern.
Enhanced indoor environmental quality and the reduction in harmful chemicals often lends itself to improved health among occupants
Increases the demand for environmentally friendly products for use around the home, and
Saves the homeowners money (over time) in operating expenses.
Site Planning Considerations
If you are contracted to build, but the land has not yet been purchased, following are a few important considerations regarding site planning.
First, if the lot being considered has a great deal of trees and other shrubbery, it is possible to keep some of the sturdy trees for natural shading for the home (further improving its energy efficiency). Homeowners investing in green residential properties are often already environmentally conscious, so if possible, select a site that is both walkable and has an existing local infrastructure (i. e., water, sewer and transportation lines already in place).
Consider how to maximize the solar gain available at the site. This will involve the home's alignment. A home positioned east to west is believed to maximize passive solar gain during the colder winter months.
Homeowners have often gathered recycled materials already , in an effort to add their own personality and character to the home. However, for those still searching for that special something, ReStore Home Improvement Centers are often great places to find a unique gem at a good price.
As with all new construction, there are a number of choices surrounding the building materials used for the interior and exterior of the new structure. With green residences, however, the types of materials are sometimes a bit different from traditionally built homes. Following, then, are just some of the materials you may consider (along with the benefits associated with each).
For Decks: Using traditional wood may leave the homeowner vulnerable to pest infestations later. Instead, consider composite (or engineered) lumber or pressure treated lumber to avoid this type of challenge down the road.
For Water Drainage: Proper drainage is important. The Energy and Environmental Building Alliance offers exceptional resources and recommendations for responsible building principles for various climates and different types of construction. Their educational resources can be found here.
For Energy Efficient Roofing: Of course, this would involve the use of proper and adequate levels of insulation as well as materials designed to prevent moisture buildup and mold.
Exterior Roofing: Metal roofing is often a popular option among green residential builders. It is fireproof, durable and lightweight. In colder weather, snow and ice ice tends to run off of metal roofing effortlessly and quickly. Recycled asphalt is also becoming a popular exterior roofing option, as it has UV properties similar to its traditional cousin, yet it helps reduce environmental waste.
Exterior Siding: This choice often comes down to the homeowner's tastes, but those who want the look of wood without using reclaimed wood can opt for certified wood. It truly does give off a "real wood" appearance.
Clay Tiles: The use of clay tiles has become very popular (even within traditional home remodeling projects). Clay tiles function well in cooler climates, are fire resistant, do not absorb water easily and is widely regarded as a very durable material.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.