Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
At Wallboard Supply Company, we love having the opportunity to help our contractors. Now we've got a great benefit for you - our free ebook covering the LEED credentialing process for commercial contractors. Though we'll tell you how to get your own copy below, here's a look at what the process looks like and how it can benefit your business. The commercial contracting industry has changed dramatically over the last few years. As society has become more aware of our impact on the environment, our industry has had an influx of new products and standards to meet the demands our clients place on their projects. One of the most prevalent standards used is LEED certification for a building or LEED credentialing for a contractor.
For LEED certification, a building can earn a certain number of points in a number of different areas to show that it has been constructed in an environmentally conscious fashion. LEED credentialing, also known as LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP), is a program that certifies a contractor has had a certain amount of training or education in environmentally friendly construction techniques, in addition to other requirements.
Benefits of the LEED AP Program
By becoming LEED AP credentialed, your business will be able to more confidently bid on commercial construction that requires LEED certification. LEED credentialing also shows that you will take a higher standard of care on your projects and you can take pride in a job well done. You can provide better value for your clients through reduced energy costs, tax credits, healthier employees and better public relations. At the same time, you'll have a lower overhead by cutting construction waste while charging a higher premium for your expertise.
LEED AP also helps you keep up with the latest changes in the industry. As you maintain your accreditation, you'll stay on top of all the changes that are going on while staying at the top of your clients' list of go-to contractors for their next big project. You'll also be a step ahead of the competition because of your specific knowledge in the field.
Your professional reputation will also benefit from LEED AP credentialing. Beyond being able to show that you know how to work with the LEED program through a certified building, it shows that you are very familiar with the entire process and the technologies behind it. If a client's question is outside your area of expertise, you've got contacts within the LEED AP program that can subcontract under you.
The Process of LEED AP Credentialing
For commercial contracting, you'll want to look at the specific LEED AP credential BD+C, which is intended for building designers, architects and commercial contractors. These categories typically include a building's efficiency and environmental impact during the initial new construction and site impact. The credentialing process itself involves a number of different areas where you must show experience or education.
Because LEED certified buildings have features that exceed those of standard building design, it's highly recommended that you work on at least one or two projects before starting the process, though it's no longer required for the credentialing process. To take the exam, you'll need to be at least 18 and you'll need to get 170 points out of 200 on the exam, which is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic and French.
The biggest part of the process is studying for and sitting the exam. The questions fall under task questions, aimed at showing that you have the skills needed to get a building LEED certified, or knowledge tasks, which are intended to show that you have the knowledge to build the documentation for a LEED certified building. Our ebook includes a number of references that you'll find helpful for LEED AP.
Now that you've had the opportunity to see how LEED AP credentialing can benefit your business, why not take the next step? Our free LEED AP Credentialing for Commercial Contractors ebook is available for download - just it out below.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.