Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
When you're shopping for new vinyl siding for your home, business or a new project, it's easy to be seduced by low prices and great deals. But how do you know whether the awesome buy is a real find or a serious lemon? Here are some characteristics to look for when you're shopping for high-quality vinyl siding that will stand the test of time and will look awesome.
Characteristics of High-Quality Vinyl Siding
Vinyl thickness. This is in reference to the thickness of the vinyl itself. Low-quality vinyl is usually thinner, which leaves it open to problems with heat sagging, high wind shear, cracking, impact damage and other problems. When it comes to vinyl siding, thicker is better. It helps stiffen up the siding, reducing sagging, keeping it from pulling during high-wind weather and makes it generally more durable.
Profile depth. This refers to the total thickness of the vinyl siding's profile, from the nailing strip to the highest point in the profile. High-quality vinyl siding often has more depth to provide a stronger architectural appearance, a more convincing wood-like appearance and it also helps stiffen up the vinyl siding panels to help prevent other problems down the road.
Double nailing hem. This is a feature of high-quality vinyl siding and allows the siding to be more solidly attached to the wall. It also conveys more resistance to high wind damage as it increases the area that is nailed down and strengthens the seam between each panel.
Longer panel lengths. Many high-quality vinyl siding manufacturers have begun producing longer panel lengths, sometimes as long as 16 or 20 feet. This helps reduce the number of seams on a wall or eliminating them all together, giving your project a better appearance and creating a more weather-tight shell. Longer panels can also provide a little more stiffness in the panel.
Existing foam backing. Though it's important to provide a cushion of support behind your vinyl siding, premium siding often already has it installed on the back of each panel. Because this foam is typically fitted to the exact profile of the panel, it provides superior resistance to cracking and impacts than lower-quality vinyl siding installed over sheet foam can provide.
Warranty length. This is another simple way to determine the quality of the vinyl siding you're considering. The longer the warranty, the longer the manufacturer thinks it will last because it's a better quality siding. The shorter the warranty is, the worse the quality. You wouldn't offer a 250,000 mile warranty on a vehicle expected to have a 100,000 mile lifespan, would you?
UV protection. This is one area where vinyl siding has gained ground over the past few decades. UV exposure used to cause fading, chalking and brittleness in vinyl siding, but new additives that have been developed over the past 60 years that have greatly improved vinyl siding's lifespan. Take a look at the manufacturer's website to find out what they do to protect the siding from UV damage.
Resistance to fading. Fading can be a problem with lower-quality vinyl siding, because it doesn't use the same amount of UV-protective additives, pigment or other additives that help prevent fading. Though a little fading may not seem like a big deal now, it will if you have to replace a piece because of damage down the road. If the rest of your siding has faded, the replacement piece will stick out like a sore thumb.
Now that you know what to look in high-quality vinyl siding, it's time to take the next step. You can get a rough estimate by multiplying your wall's total length by its height in feet, then dividing by 100 to figure out how many square you'll need. If you're hiring in a contractor, start getting bids or touching base with companies you're considering working with. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us. We've been serving the area for over 40 years with five locations over the four-state region.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.