Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
If there's a company known for putting their money where their mouth is, it's Hilti. Though it's been known for years as a manufacturer of high quality contractor grade tools, this awesome company from the tiny country of Liechtenstein is always innovating and improving on what is already exceptional design. Here's a quick look at what Hilti has to offer:
BX 3-IF: Battery-Actuated Reality
A new part of Hilti's 18V cordless system, the BX 3 is getting attention all across the industry. Because it doesn't use a propellant, it's much quieter, which allows your crews to work during daylight hours in locations where the noise would otherwise require nighttime operation. It also provides much more consistent drive, giving you much better quality control results. It drives up to 600 fasteners in a charge, and because it's part of the 18V system, interchanging batteries is a simple process.
DSH 700-x and 900-X: Fast Start for Easy Operation
Hilti's versatile gas-powered 70cc and 90cc saws provide plenty of power for cutting through tough concrete slabs, sewer pipes and asphalt paving, but it's the patented "Easy Start" system that's getting contractor attention. As an adjustable choke, the system allows you to set it so you can just flip a switch, pull the cord and start cutting. It also incorporates Hilti's Cyclone Air Filtration System, which removes most dust and debris from the combustion air, providing a smoother operation and less wear and tear on a high-quality saw.
PR 300-HV2S: Tough Precision
When it comes to jobsite accuracy, nothing beats a laser - at least until it gets dropped, kicked or bumped over on the job site. But Hilti's PR 300-HV2S is a seriously tough contender. Hilti has combined laser accuracy with their renowned drop-resistant technology to provide horizontal, vertical, and dual-slope layout with a rotating laser that's as tough as your job site. It doesn't just turn back on after a hard knock, it gets right back into the game just as accurate as ever. If it does lose accuracy, Hilti has built-in adjustment so that a simple trip to the service center gets you right back into operation again. Did we mention that's covered in the awesome warranty?
HIT-RE 500 V3: Making it Stick
When many tool manufacturers get something so completely right as Hilti's HIT-RE 500 Adhesive Anchor System, they tend to rest on the laurels of the awesome tool they've just developed. Not Hilti. After the original became a legend in the industry, Hilti continued developing their adhesive anchor system to make it even better than it has been before. So how do you improve on a legend? Create the first epoxy that sets up in below-freezing temperatures. They get ICC approval for cracked and uncracked concrete in every single seismic zone. Provide a 60% increase in the published load performance. That's how Hilti gets it done.
New 12V Lineup: Lightweight Power
It may seem like everyone is coming out with a 12V lineup of power tools these days, and Hilti is no different. But where other 12V lines seem like the kid's version of the grown-up 18V lines, Hilti has developed this lineup for jobs just as tough and demanding as their 18V siblings. Currently offered are a hammer drill/driver, impact driver and cordless screwdriver. All three features a great balance and ergonomic design, making it easy to work with these 2.5 pound tools all day long with lower noise and advanced performance.
As you can see, the tools developed by Hilti are already exceptional, even before their 20-2-1 warranty, offering a 20-year warranty against manufacturing defects, a 2-year free repair service even if damage was caused from wear and tear and a guaranteed 1-day turnaround on repairs. If you'd like to try out some Hilti tools, find the perfect fit for your work crew demands or just have a few questions, please feel free to drop by one of our locations in New England. You can also request more information by calling 1-888-733-0435 or email us using the button below.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.