Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Fire is always a concern, causing drastic damage every year. In 2014 alone, the National Fire Protection Association estimated that there were 1,298,000 fires reported in the United States, responsible for 3,275 deaths, 15,775 injuries and approximately $11.6 billion in damage. Nearly half a million of those fires were structural, accounting for the large majority of deaths, injuries and damage. But how do you stop a fire in its tracks, either in a new construction or a retrofit? Hilti has been working on the answer with their Firestop products. Let's take a look at the available products and solutions.
Hilti's Firestop Solutions
Hilti provides a range of solutions for specifiers and other design and construction professionals. These resources include one of the most comprehensive research and resource libraries in existence, allowing you to search and filter for the exact situation you're dealing with. They also have available a team of highly-qualified fire protection engineers to work with developing a plan of action for projects that fall outside of their existing library of options. They have a range of continuing education opportunities in addition to their Hilti Accredited Firestop Specialty Contractor program. From curtain walls to cable management, Hilti has looked at potential fire situations and developed exceptionally well thought out solutions.
Obviously, the people at Hilti have spent a lot of time developing exceptional specifications and options for a variety of situations. But beyond that, they've also developed a wide range of products to be incorporated in a new construction or retrofit job. Here are a few of their more popular products.
Cast-In and Sleeve Devices
Whether you need to penetrate a concrete slab or work cables through an existing wall, these devices make it easy to pass cables and other penetrating items through a wall while still providing smoke and moisture barriers, helping prevent the spread of smoke and water damage following a fire.
Sealants and Sprays
These fire-stopping materials can be worked into cracks and crevices, sealing the bottom of a wall, spraying into joints and self-leveling sealant to get into retrofit areas that would otherwise be difficult to impossible to seal. They do a great job of sealing out water, smoke and fire, preventing the fire and related damage from spreading outside of a contained area.
Collars, Wraps and Bandages
Because it can be really difficult to seal around pipes, conduit and other perforations through your perimeter, Hilti has developed a line of collars and wraps to help seal these hard to seal areas. Their collars wrap around cables, pipes and similar materials, providing a ready solution to fire protection right out of the box, while the wrap can be used around oddly-shaped protrusions.
Unlike the sleeve devices, collars and wraps, which may hit an end of life point where they no longer provide protection against fire, Hilti's mortar provides a permanent solution to cable, pipe and conduit openings that may otherwise pass fire, smoke and moisture from one part of the structure to another. It can be placed by using a trowel, pumping or pouring it exactly where it needs to be.
If you need to maintain a certain amount of flexibility in your system, such as the expansion and contraction of water pipes as the temperature changes within, the range of putties available from Hilti provides a great option. Available in rolls, discs, patches and sticks, the putty shapes to any oddly-shaped materials that need to perforate the wall.
Block & Plug Systems
When you're undertaking a retrofit, sometimes the easiest way to seal a perforation that is no longer needed is by blocking it off or plugging it. Hilti provides blocks, plugs, boards and rolls of material that will help seal up outdated pass-through locations.
Hilit Firestop Video
Stopping a fire will help prevent the dramatic losses that may otherwise occur, easily paying for itself when it stops the first blaze. If you need more information about firestopping products, please download our free product guide below.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.