Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
As our world's rate of progress continues to speed up, we're seeing more and more technology entering the construction industry every day. From drones that help with security and provide more accurate measurements of the finished building to tool batteries that lock if they leave the job site and 3D visualization for safety training, technology is quickly becoming a way of life for construction. Lecia Geosystems is upping the ante by changing the construction worker's saying of "measure twice, cut once," by providing unparalleled accuracy with their 3D Disto tool. But what can this new tool bring to your job site and worker efficiency? We thought you'd never ask.
The 3D Disto provides new levels of accuracy and efficiency in measuring and projecting three-dimensional measurements onto the job site. It falls between a surveyor's robotic total station and an average handheld Disto device. The axes for vertical and horizontal turning are motorized, allowing you to get the measurement close and then allowing the device to finish pinpointing the exact point of target using the control tablet that is included or a Windows-based tablet. But exactly how accurate are the measurements? How about within 1/16" over 33'? The 3D Disto achieves this level of accuracy by calculating horizontal and vertical angles combined with slope distance. Here are some potential applications for this new tool:
Bridge the gap from CAD to reality.
Because of the accuracy allowed by the 3D Disto system, you can quickly bridge the gap between the plans and the real world with amazing precision, allowing you to confidently cut even the most expensive material.
Achieve 3D Visualization and Navigation.
The connectivity with Windows-based devices allows you to display the result of your survey in three dimensions, giving you a better way to check measurements between three-dimensional points prior to beginning work. This allows you to deliver more accurate results to your clients in the long run.
Connects specs to real-world construction.
Because the 3D Disto is able to capture very precise measurements, it allows you to quickly capture real-world measurements. This helps prevent many issues down the road when the reality of the structure doesn't mesh exactly with the blueprints, allowing for last-minute changes in materials needed for the project.
Make Building Information Modeling a reality.
Whether you're working on projections for a building expected to meet particular LEED certification specifications or just want a better picture of how the anchor points and transfer points work together, the 3D Disto can quickly provide DFX data to your Windows-based tablet for analysis. It will even help you verify exact locations of critical construction points.
Check out this video where we will show you how accurately measure an ordinary residential fireplace by using Leica 3D Disto by Widows surface tablet. Leica 3D Disto provides superior precision and accuracy for 2D and 3D digital templating, measuring and scanning of shapes and objects up to 50m range even outside too.
The 3D Disto provides a great option for reducing your setup and layout times, helping you get the work done quickly and efficiently without a lot of extra man hours impacting your profitability. It is still, however, relatively new technology, and we certainly understand that you may have additional questions about how well it will work for your situation. At Wallboard Supply Company, our job is making sure you can do your job effectively, from providing you with high-quality advanced tools to get the job done to delivery of your material up to 110' above grade. Please feel free to contact our experienced associates with any questions about how the 3D Disto can help your job go more quickly and easily.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.