Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Whether you dream in color or walk to the beat of a different drummer, you want your business to reflect that. Beyond the average, ho-hum designs that everyone uses, you want an exterior that goes above and beyond to make a stylized, vivid impression on your customers, clients, vendors and visitors. These beautiful designs will blow your mind and provide you with some amazing inspiration on what you'd like to do with your own commercial building.
1. The Wavescape Pavilion
The Wave Pavilion was designed for the Yeosu Expo to reflect the city's close ties with water. The large expanse of glass on the water side reflects the waves onto the glass, making it appear to always be in motion. The skin translates the ocean's motion into the appearance of a rippling facade that soothes the mind and calms the spirit.
2. The Energy Cube Structure
Don't let the flashy exterior of The Energy Cube Structure in Konstanz, Germany fool you - it's actually a net energy producer. The four-story structure incorporates numerous solar panels and a variety of energy-saving features that weren't even thought feasible five years ago, which is appropriate since it's the municipality utility's customer call center.
3. The UNStudio Gallery Cheonan
The UNStudio Gallery Cheonan may be an average if beautiful monotone building facade by day, but at night, it comes out to play with a wide range of colors, images and themes. This beautiful Korean work of art serves as a multi-level funhouse with a central stairwell designed around a propeller to facilitate easy access and traffic to the different floors.
4. The KNN Media Center
The KNN Media Center may look like something out of "Back to the Future," but it was actually designed to represent the change from traditional broadcast to streaming media as our world becomes more and more connected. Located in Busan, South Korea, it holds a variety of broadcast studios, retail stores and a museum of teddy bears. The soft-surface base geometry blends the interior and exterior spaces at the building's base.
5. Anisotropica Busan Opera House
Sydney's got nothing on the AnisotropicaBusan Opera House, the second beautiful structure from this lovely South Korean city. With a whimsical approach based around fluid music themes and piano parts, the building features a filigree exterior based on a piano piece that reflects the piece's repetitive musical elements in the elements of the structure.
6. Liege-Guillemins Station
In an attempt to allow for maximum permeability, the Liege-Guillemins Station in Liege, Belgium has no facade. Serving the country's high-speed railway, it features a steel and glass vaulted canopy covering five train platforms and reaching a height of 145 meters - no small feat for a vaulted ceiling.
7. The Perfomance Center Alexanderhoehe
The Performance Center Alexanderhoehe looks like a something dreamed up by a science fiction writer, but it's actually built to create a single access point for visitors between the performance center and the town's Parktheater in Iserlohn, Germany. It combines the lobby for both structure while adding beautiful, modern space to the facilities.
8. The Kansas City Library
The Kansas City Library knows how to get the point across in terms of advertising what you'll find inside. The larger than life facade provides a nine foot by 25 foot cover for the parking spaces behind it, creating a much more interesting visual appearance than the usual assortment of sedans, SUVs and crossovers.
9. The Barcelona H20 Building
The Barcelona H20 Building was built to house the bottled water brand H2O, but goes well above and beyond your average office space. The six-story facade is constructed from a polymer composite that is suspended on steel trusses that are attached to the existing building.
10. Hanoi Museum
Frank Lloyd Wright's influence in cantilevered structures and water features is very apparent in the design of the Hanoi Museum. The upside-down pyramid reflects a right-side-up pyramid in the beautiful reflecting pool.
Now that you have some ideas, it's time to look at making those dreams a reality. At Wallboard Supply Company, we've been helping bring designs to life for over 45 years, serving the four-state region from five convenient locations. Contact us today to find out about special order options, on-site delivery services or to order materials for your dream project. Images courtesy of Trend Hunter Art & Design.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.