Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
If there's one thing you can count on in New England in the spring and early summer, it's that it's going to get muddy. Unfortunately, mud can cause some serious problems, from material damage to slips and falls. It can also flow into sewer systems, gumming up the works, and create a visual blight on the neighborhood. Here are some tips you can implement on how to keep your job site cleaned up and safe even through the mud season.
The first steps in mud management involve not making it in the first place. Take the time to walk the site and add protective material in sensitive areas. If the drive into the job site involves gravel or dirt roads, consider placing geogrids to better distribute the load of the equipment and vehicles across more of the soil, preventing ruts from forming. Avoid doing grading work while the site is wet or when wet weather is expected shortly. Take steps to protect exposed soil from wind and water erosion.
If your equipment or vehicles gather mud in the tire treads and on the undercarriage, you'll want to remove it before leaving the job site. This prevents the mud from being deposited on the road, creating a nuisance and safety hazard for other drivers. One approach you can take is by creating a space where tires and the vehicle's undercarriage can be washed off before entering the highway. This can be as simple as a hose with a power nozzle to clean off the mud, brushes to scrub it off or similar options. If you do use water, make sure the clean-out area has good drainage available for the water to run off without creating more mud. If you still have mud entering the public roads, you may want to add a road sweeper to provide additional cleaning when necessary.
When you're dealing with foot traffic, some soils can become problematic with mud causing slip and fall accidents. Whether it's a patch of slick mud or mud building up in the treads of your worker's boots, slipping can cause serious injury, especially with heavy equipment and power tools in common use. Providing a boot brush for removing mud from boot treads, using metal grating to provide additional traction or laying down planks or geogrids to protect the soil and prevent the mud from forming in the first place are all excellent options to consider when figuring out a job site mud plan.
But what if, after all this work, you still get mud on the job site? Though these options would minimize the amount that forms, they can't completely eliminate the chance that you'll end up with mud regardless. Try to limit how many times materials are moved to reduce traffic and chance of the material getting muddy. Create a wash station to remove mud in a well-drained location. Use a stiff bristle brush to remove dried mud from surfaces.
Though the mud season is a pain, it doesn't have to be dangerous or any more dirty than necessary. If you need help finding materials or tools to keep your job site as clean and safe as possible, please feel free to contact the experienced associates at Wallboard Supply Company for assistance. From initial information to scheduling a delivery several stories up, we have the resources you need to keep your job site rolling forward.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.