Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Dolly Parton said it best, "You gotta honk your own horn!" Wallboard Supply Company has spent decades in business working hard to become New England's favorite drywall supply company, and there's a good reason for that. In addition to superior customer service and support services that provide real savings and benefits to contractors, we also pride ourselves on being able to offer a superior selection of drywall products to our customers. Here's a quick overview of what we have to offer:
Standard Drywall in Different Dimensions and Thicknesses:
Today's homes and businesses demand more than standard 8' walls on 16" studs. When your project demands standard drywall but in a range of different thicknesses for arches and non-standard spans or different heights, we've got what you need to get the job done while minimizing seams.
When you want to develop a wall appearance that steps away from standard drywall and closer to that of traditional plaster, veneer plasterboard provides you with a solid substrate on which to work your craft. We're proud to offer a range of products including Gold Bond Kal-Kore Plaster Base board for your needs.
Whether it's a noisy office or an aspiring musician, our soundproof drywalls allow you to isolate sound to a specific area, providing you with quiet in other parts of your structure. It's become very popular for healthcare and educational environments as well. QuietRock is a solid product that's been produced since 2003 which we're happy to provide for our clients.
With rising levels of violence, bullet and blast resistant drywall is becoming a more common requirement in building specifications. Armortex panels are injected in the factory with a thermoset resin, then placed in a hydraulic hot press with ballistic-grade fiber. If you need superior protection, we're happy to provide these for your project.
Moisture can cause drywall to degrade over time and cause serious problems with your wall structure over time. Moisture and mold resistant drywall products that incorporate a fiberglass mesh in the structure provides reinforcement to the board. Our National Gypsum products deliver strong performance in these environments.
Other Specialty Panels:
Do you need to have some other specialty panel for your project? If you're working on a radiology department, do they need lead-lined drywall? What about cement board for your tiling needs? Versaroc's environmentally-friendly materials provide great options for LEED structures. We have all these products available for you and more.
When you're near the end and it's time to finish out those edges, you'll need any number of different trims for your project. Whether you're seeking metal or plastic bead, paper or mesh tape or any other of a range of finishing trims, we can provide you with any number of options to get your project done.
What kind of finish do you want to create for your project? From crisp, clean lines for a modern office project to a plaster that meets your historic home's aesthetic style, Wallboard Supply Company has a number of plaster products that will exceed your needs and more than meet your wants.
It's not what you have, it's how you use it - or is it? Having the right tools for the job makes the process go more smoothly and quickly, allowing you to get on to the next project. Because of our long history, we have a wide range of tools available to ensure you can get the job done effectively.
As you can see, Wallboard Supply Company offers a wide range of options for virtually any project you can undertake, and if we don't, we can get it for you. From deliveries up to ten stories in the air to superior customer service that will wow you, you'll find out at every interaction why Wallboard Supply Company is New England's favorite drywall company. Please feel free to contact us today for more details about our products and services, with any questions or to schedule a delivery to your project site.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.