Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
You know it's lurking. It's hiding in the deep, dark, damp recesses of your home, making your home smell less than pleasant, making your food go bad and staining occasional spots on your walls or floors. It's inside your walls, under your floors and in your basement. Mold and mildew.
Far from humorous, when you've got mold or mildew in your home, it can cause serious health problems and keep you from enjoying your house. If you're sensitive to it, it can cause allergic reactions and asthma attacks. Even if you're not allergic, it can irritate your eyes, nose, skin, throat and lungs. In some cases, it can even cause toxic reactions, sending you to the doctor or the hospital. But how do you prevent mold from gaining a foothold in your home? These tips will help you keep mold out of your home and prevent outbreaks.
Keep it dry.Mold and mildew love damp environments, so make sure that spills and leaks are quickly attended to, as items dried out within 24-48 hours don't typically develop mold issues. If you need to make a repair and the drywall, cellulose or fiberglass insulation has gotten wet, replace it, as it's very difficult to dry these materials properly. Disaster relief workers from around the world know about mold problems following disaster cleanup, including some deadly strains affecting both relief workers and disaster victims.
Prevent water from pooling up. Whether it's the drip pan for your water heater not draining properly, clogged gutters backing water up or a faulty sump pump keeping your basement damp, fixing these issues helps remove additional moisture and humidity from your home. In turn, the lack of moisture helps keep mold at bay.
Keep the humidity down. The ideal indoor relative humidity is between 30-50%, and should always remain below 60% if at all possible. A humidity meter is available at many hardware and home improvement stores and typically only costs a few dollars. If your humidity is too high, consider possible sources, such as the kitchen over the stove or dishwasher, dryers that vent into a crawlspace or basement and unventilated bathrooms. Adding basic ventilation to these areas goes a long way in the fight to lower indoor humidity, as does adding a dehumidifier, especially if it's draining properly.
Warm it up. Though it seems counter-intuitive, warming up your home means it's drying out.
Still can't find the source? Your walls or floors can often hide mold colonies. If you notice an odd smell or unexplained staining, you should investigate. You could have a pinhole in a pipe, condensation dripping down a crack or similar hidden moisture sources you hadn't considered while inspecting your home.
Not sure it's mold? There are several home test kits available in hardware stores and home improvement centers that allow you to test surfaces for the presence of mold. Why does it matter? If you're dealing with mold, a simple bleach solution will clean up the problem, whereas a calcium deposit from hard water may take a different tactic.
Now that you've had the opportunity to investigate the exact source of your problem, it's time to fix it. Wearing an N-95 mask fitted to your face, gloves and safety glasses or goggles, use a 10% bleach and water solution to spray down the area, scrub it up and then make sure it dries out well. Never mix bleach with ammonia or other cleaning substances, as this can lead to devastating health issues.
At Wallboard Supply Company, we've got what you need for all your home improvement projects and repairs. Contact us today to see how we can make your project come together easier.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.