Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Our residential contractors work hard to provide shelter for America's families. Now we have an awesome opportunity for you, our new ebook that covers the LEED residential contractor credentialing process for free. We'll give you details on how to get your own copy below, but here's a glance at the process and the benefits it can bring your business. Over the past couple decades, people have begun paying more attention to the impact we make on our environment. Because of these changes, our industry has seen a sharp rise in the number of new products and standards.
The most common standard in use is residential LEED certification and LEED AR Homes credentialing for contractors. To attain LEED certification, a home or residential building needs to earn points in several areas to show it's been constructed using green technologies and techniques. The LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) program certifies that a contractor has spent time in training or education for sound green-construction techniques, with other requirements as needed.
What are the Benefits of LEED Credentialing?
LEED AP credentialing provides you with the advanced knowledge and tools you need to bid successfully on LEED certified residential construction. By going through the LEED AP credentialing process, you're demonstrating that your work meets a higher standard of care. You are able to provide your clients with better value because they'll have reduced utility costs, tax credits from federal, state and local governments, rebates from utility companies, a healthier home and the knowledge that they're doing their part to save our planet. But building a LEED certified home will provide you with benefits as well. The job will have lower overhead because of lower construction waste and at the same time, you're able to charge a premium because of your knowledge and experience..
Because you need to maintain your accreditation, LEED AP helps you stay aware of changes to products, techniques and technologies, while staying in demand as a residential contractor for homeowners and developers who want what you have to offer. You can even stay a step ahead of your competitors because you have proven specialty knowledge. LEED AP credentialing also benefits your professional reputation because it shows you are familiar with the entire process instead of simply going through a single certified building. Even if a client requires something outside your particular area, your contacts within the LEED AP program can provide subcontracting services.
How do I Become LEED AP Homes Credentialed?
Residential contractors will want to pursue the specific LEED AP credential Homes, which was designed for professionals involved in home design and construction. You can expect to demonstrate knowledge in a building's efficiency and environmental impact during the initial new construction, as well as expected future energy use. The credentialing process covers several different areas where you must demonstrate either work experience or education.
Though it's not required any longer to become LEED AP Homes credentialed, it's recommended that you work on a project or two before starting the credentialing process. This is because LEED certified buildings often feature specifications that are more exacting than those of conventional building designs. If you want to pass the exam, you'll need to be age 18 or older, score a minimum of 170 points out of 200 on the exam. The exam itself is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic and French.
The part of the process that is the most time-consuming is studying for the exam. Questions are either task questions, which show you have the necessary skill to build a LEED certified home, or knowledge tasks, which demonstrate you are knowledgeable enough to build the required documentation for a certified home. Our free ebook has many references you'll find helpful for passing LEED AP.
With the many benefits a LEED AP Homes credential can bring to your business, it's time to take the next step. We're proud to offer our free LEED AP Credentialing for Residential Contractors ebook for download - here's our easy-to-use download location.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.