Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
If you're looking for a way to be the uber-parent in your neighborhood, nothing quite cuts it like creating an awesome play space for your kids. The ultimate in child-friendly play places is, of course, the tree house. We've taken a look to find these top 5 most awesome tree houses and did a quick break down of what's involved in building each one.
If your child loves a bit of whimsy and you've got an older tree stump you haven't figured out what to do with yet, this awesome tree house is the way to go. It melds together somewhere between Peter Pan in the awesome suspended bridge, Tinkerbell in the fairy-house downstairs and simple whimsy in the upstairs loft and balcony. This beautiful tree house uses natural materials, such as cedar shakes and rough wood siding, but combines the ease of assembly of dimensional lumber and, on the loft stairs, fitted iron pipe treads and rails.
If history is more your child's game, with fairy-tale princesses and knights in shining armor, this tree-top castle is just the thing. It will go up quickly with standard frame walls, OSB, trim boards, metal lathing, stucco and a bright, shiny metal roof reminiscent of slate or tile, but without the serious structural demands. If your project needs to go up quickly, consider buying pre-assembled railing, then cut out a rung or two to allow for ladder access. The braces from the bottom provide extra support if your trees are still relatively young and need more growing time to fully bear the structure.
If your child is enamored of the pioneer days and old west, consider building a tree house that reflects that interest. Corrugated tin roofs are relatively inexpensive to purchase and fast to install, while simple flat, white boards create the majority of the wall space. Make it go up quickly and easily by using a simple frame construction on the inside, and don't forget the cross-brace on the door to prevent sagging. The ultimate option for no boys/girls/siblings allowed? The retractable ladder strung across the deck. If your child is somewhat small, consider adding a pair of pulleys to both ends to lower the load, the same way an old-fashioned block-and-tackle would work.
Does your tomboy climb trees in princess dresses? If she does, she may appreciate this lovely cottage loft with a view. It's especially handy if you need to get the work done quickly, as it incorporates vinyl siding, a metal roof and pre-assembled porch railing panels, with the exception of a small amount of customized work for low-hanging branches. Use a simple OSB and frame structure for the walls and roof, and create an easy-to-climb staircase ladder for those trips to the top with a laden tea tray.
If your child's interests lay closer to Swiss Family Robinson or Lothlorian, creating a rough and ready tree house with all the right touches can be a perfect retreat from the real world. To provide additional strength for larger structures, you can add posts to the corners, with a hand-hewn touch added by roughing up the perfect squares with an ax or draw knife. Pre-assembled deck railings can receive the same treatment to improve authenticity. The branch ladder can be assembled with local material and deck screws to ensure security, then tie a short length of hemp or jute twine over the screws to hide them and create authentic touches. To really go all out, purchase artificial coconut fronds or thatching to cover the roof.
When you're building your kids a tree house, just remember to take structural strength and durability of the materials in mind. If you need help finding the perfect materials for your tree house, please keep Wallboard Supply Company in mind. Feel free to contact us today to find out what kind of material can be special ordered to make your tree house unique for your children.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.