Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
When you're working on a serious project, sometimes you need a building wrap that delivers more. With the pounding that a commercial job site provides, you need something tougher that will still be there at the end of the project. Though there are many building wraps available for this type of job, DuPont's Tyvek CommercialWrap has some great benefits that puts it above the competition. Here's why we recommend it:
Superior Performance On The Job Site
Though we expect Tyvek to be tough, CommercialWrap is even tougher. It has an even higher tear strength than regular Tyvek, as it's constructed using spun-bonded polyethylene at 7.1 mils. This makes it more resistant to those accidents that would otherwise have you repairing your building wrap. Additional UV protection is built in to the fabric, providing up to nine months of UV exposure before degrading.
You can also use CommercialWrap to build an extremely efficient envelope system for your building even in a variety of wall systems, including stucco, stone, metal panels, brick, granite, marble and synthetic stucco. The building wrap is designed to integrate seamlessly into your project's design, leaving only a beautiful appearance and significantly lower energy bills behind.
Superior Air And Vapor Barrier
CommercialWrap provides significant benefits in creating a superior building envelope system. These benefits include significantly lower energy bills, a more comfortable work environment and better indoor air quality. The needs that CommercialWrap meets include:
Air barrier. CommercialWrap prevents significant air leakage, leading to more efficient building operations. By helping reduce movement into and out of the building envelope, HVAC systems operate much more efficiently, reducing energy costs. CommercialWrap helps prevent air movement within the wall system, protecting insulation from drafts and letting it perform to its rated R-value. This combination reduces the energy requirements that cost commercial buildings across the industry billions of dollars every year.
Vapor permeable barrier. In addition to keeping air out, CommercialWrap allows water vapor to escape when excess moisture gets in, such as during a fire or flood. This property allows the wall system to dry, prevent mold while protecting and improving building air quality.
Water barrier. By preventing water infiltration, CommercialWrap provides superior water exclusion, keeping insulation dry and and able to perform at its rated R-value, while preventing costly wood and metal damage as well as mold and mildew.
Because of this balance of properties, CommercialWrap improves building performance in a diverse range of climates and temperatures through all four seasons.
Superior Green Construction And Energy Savings
Did you know 30-50% of the energy used in a commercial building is wasted because of air movement, mostly through the building envelope? By providing a superior seal for commercial buildings, good-quality building wrap lowers that figure by up to 85%, according to a 2005 National Institute of Standard and Technology report. This drastically reduces the energy required to heat and cool the structure by up to 40% for gas heat and up to 25% for electric climate control systems.
As businesses are turning to green building practices, energy codes are changing, recognizing how important it is to have a properly sealed building envelope. As more focus is put on the impact of energy efficiency and environmental conservation, CommercialWrap helps meet those tight energy codes today and into a more sustainable future. CommercialWrap has been used in a number of U.S. Green Building Council LEED-certified structures and helps provide points towards these environmentally friendly buildings.
Superior Support From A Brand You Trust
If you have questions or need to know what other contractors have done in a sticky situation, CommercialWrap use includes access to The DuPont™ Tyvek® Specialist Network to provide expert onsite advice from start to finish. CommercialWrap also carries a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont.
Now that you've had an opportunity to learn more about Tyvek's CommercialWrap, why not take the next step? Contact us for a quote or to schedule a delivery from one of our convenient 4-state locations.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.