Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
When you're looking at design options to update the look of your home or a project you're working on, vinyl siding may not be the first design element that comes to mind. In the past, vinyl siding has usually come in fairly neutral colors with a limited range of appearances, typically clapboard and Dutch lap of varying widths. Because vinyl is such an inexpensive and versatile material, there have been major changes in the market over the past few years to help increase your available design options. In this piece, we'll look at some of the easiest ways to dress up your home makeover using vinyl siding.
Though clapboard and Dutch lap were the mainstay of the market for many, many years, there are many other options now available to help you create the perfect appearance for your home. Let's explore all the options available:
Clapboard and Dutch Lap: These two styles, in a variety of widths, have been the mainstay of the industry for over 60 years. Wooden clapboard was originally made when boards were split instead of sawn, so as the carpenter split the log from the middle to the outside, he ended up with a number of boards that were narrower on one end and wider at the other. He'd then install them on a frame home, paint it with white lime wash and call the job done.
Shingles and Shakes: One of the next varieties of vinyl siding that has been developed has been a number of shingle and shake options. From very regular, uniform appearance to a more irregular, primitive look, shakes have gained a lot of attention, either as a home's entire siding or to highlight particular areas. A very common application recently has been to use clapboard or Dutch lap on the main walls with half-round shingles on the gable walls in a contrasting color to liven things up.
Beaded: Beaded siding takes a traditional clapboard siding and adds a decorative bead at the bottom of each board. This helps provide a little more class to a home or structure where you otherwise want to maintain traditional decor.
Board and Batten Vertical: This vinyl siding option takes the usual horizontal installation and moves it vertically. It's a great look for a modern or ranch home, with wide planks sealed by narrow batten boards between them.
Dream in Color
Of course, you're not stuck with 12 shades of beige anymore either. As styles have changed, homeowners have begun to demand a larger range of colors, including beautiful deeper tones of red, blue and green. It's not just the siding that has taken that route either.
It used to be that you were stuck with white trim or matching neutral tones, but not anymore. As the market has adapted to demand for more color, trim has become available in many other colors, including darker and different tones than the siding to provide beautiful contrast.
Keep Your Options Open
Beyond color and style, there have been other changes in the market that provide new options for your design. In addition to new colors, there are many more decorative options for trim. Restoration millwork is now available that help restore historic homes to their original glory. Vinyl is being used in a number of other applications, including fencing, Many homeowners are also taking advantage of new designs in more traditional vinyl siding options that remove the woodgrain finish entirely, providing clean lines for modern homes.
Now that you've had the opportunity to look at different vinyl siding options, it's time to take your project to the next level. Take a little time to investigate the siding options that make your project stand out from the crowd, then start putting them into action. At Wallboard Supply Company, we've been helping people like you in the four-state area for over 45 years. Please contact us with any questions, to place an order or arrange delivery from one of our five convenient locations.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.