Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
Whether you're planning your next construction project or are right in the middle of preparation, one of the most important factors that you always have to consider involves the specific type of drywall that you're going to be using. Due to the fact that drywall is commonly used to make interior walls, ceilings and other properties in a building, it is actually one of the most common types of material in the entire structure. Drywall in general has a wide variety of different benefits that can't be ignored - chief among them is their success at acting as a passive fire protection item to keep everyone in a building safe. One of the unfortunate downsides is that due to the thin nature of the material, it often gave way to noise pollution - especially in buildings where units are designed closely together.
That is, until now. QuietRock Drywall is a high quality product that has been designed to both offer the same benefits that contractors have come to depend on, as well as fix a number of the issues and complaints that people have had over the years.
One of the major benefits of QuietRock Drywall is that it is the first drywall in history that has been designed specifically for noise control in buildings. As a result, it holds benefits across a wide variety of different types of projects - regardless of the intended use of the finished building. If your next construction project is for an apartment complex, for example, QuietRock Drywall can be used to create a much quieter and intimate environment in each unit.
The owner of the building can then use the fact that the walls have been made with such a material as a marketing tool. Single individuals who move in next to a family of four don't want to have to worry about whether they'll hear kids crying at all hours of the night. The reverse is also true - families who would normally be upset to learn that a group of college students have moved in across the hall won't have to worry about loud parties disrupting their important sleep or even daytime activities. By using QuietRock Drywall, everybody wins - from the contractor to the building owner to residents and more.
The same is also true of buildings in other types of industries. If your next construction project is for an office building in and around the Boston, Massachusetts area, for example, you'll want to create the quietest environment possible for each unit so that one business does not disrupt any others in the same area. Office buildings tend to be confined spaces, but the types of businesses may vary wildly from one unit to the next. A certified public accountant could operate right next to a day care facility, for example. With QuietRock Drywall, those businesses won't have to worry about noise pollution from other areas of the building interrupting the important activities that they have going on daily.
To get an example of just how successful QuietRock Drywall is at keeping out sound (and how important sound treatment is in general), consider the Lollipop Lounge. Located on the Upper East Side in New York City, New York, it is a high energy Tapas Bar and Lounge that is incredibly successful. Because of the area where the Lollipop Lounge is located, however, sound pollution is a very real concern. Not only could the lounge potentially be sued by area residents in close proximity if things get too loud, the business could also be shut down completely.
After contractors used QuietRock Drywall during the construction of the Lollipop Lounge, the issue evaporated practically overnight. The owner of the establishment has reported no complaints about noise from area residents, despite the fact that he has a $100,000 sound system installed on the premises.
For maximum success regarding noise prevention and control, it is recommended that QuietRock Drywall be used with the associated acoustical sealants that are also on sale. These sealants will prevent noise leaks in the most efficient way possible, making sure that the occupants of the building in question don't have to worry about a thing when it comes to noise. Also available are various glues and coatings like QuietGlue Pro that will easily adapt to any type of condition or requirement that your specific construction project may involve. These types of solutions make QuietRock Drywall ideal for every situation.
Not only that, but you still get all of the same great benefits that you have come to expect and depend on from commercial drywall materials. To find out more information about what QuietRock Drywall can do for your next project, don't hesitate to contact us today.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.