Enter to win! Every so often we like to give stuff away and a prize will be given to a random entry filled out using this form. It doesn’t matter if you have won before or not, because your entry can win for every prize! Your information will remain in the drawing. GOOD LUCK!
View Terms & Conditions
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. **MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations), Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), and Australia (excluding residents of the State of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January, 1, 2012, with access to the Internet at all times during the Giveaway Period (as defined below) and subsequent prize-award period (as defined below). All employees of the Promoter, the Sponsor, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Promoter and Sponsor, collectively referred to as "Giveaway Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") the day of the post and ends as of 11:59 a.m. EDT on the date indicated in the post (the "Giveaway Period"). Winners will be selected from eligible entries properly submitted during the Giveaway Period.
3. GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: Submit a comment to Giveaway post during Giveaway Period. Comments must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the blog topic at hand, as determined by Style Me Pretty in its sole discretion. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
All registrations must include entrant’s valid email address. The email address provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for a prize, the identity of the winner. We expressly reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we believe in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
5. SELECTION OF GIVEAWAY WINNER: At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) random drawing in which Prize Winner/Winners (the number of which will be specified in the post) shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize Winner/Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with his/her entry, within two (2) weeks after the drawing ("Prize Award Period"). If a Giveaway winner fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified ten (10) business days the winner will irrevocably forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. In the event that a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Promoter may, in Promoter’s sole discretion, award the applicable Prize to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Any return of Prize notification or prize e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any Grand Prize and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may, at Promoter’s discretion, be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The number of Prize/prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each will be indicated in the Giveaway Post with a total ARV of no more than ($499.00) (USD) in the form of a product or gift from the Sponsor. The Prize will be sent from Sponsor directly to recipient. Prize/Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is nontransferable. Prize/Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner/Winners. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants waive the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Contest 6) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and winner agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, including any future use of any winning entries. Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
Request a Quote, Order Materials, or Ask a Question.
With five locations throughout New England and our fleet of delivery vehicles, including our 110 ft boom truck, we can reach almost anywhere your jobs bring you. Fill out this form and someone will reach out to verify your order, give you an estimate, or simply answer any questions you may have.
The importance of timely delivery and accurate placement of building materials cannot be stressed enough. Among all the complexities of planning a construction project, the proper timing of building materials delivery and transport to the site of the work is crucial in maintaining a constant workflow.
The importance of this topic and its effect on job performance is demonstrated by the many studies that were taken and papers written on the subject of procurement and delivery.
Examine the results of one such study co-authored by Lisa Darvik and Julia Larsson, professors at Chalmers University of Technology. They represent the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Division of Construction Management.
Their paper, “The impact of material delivery deviations on costs and performance in construction projects demonstrates the necessity for accurate and timely delivery.
They take every aspect of material delivery from procurement to delivery and examine the cause and effects of improper planning or evaluating and using the wrong supplier.
The original quote on the entire project is dependent on the availability and placement of the material at the proper time to avoid paying for down time or any of the ripple effects caused by delayed deliveries.
Effects of Inconvenient Deliveries
If the deliveries of building supplies occur early, a series of new problems arises. Preservation from the effects of weather factor in. Placement in the work site may cause delays due to restricted movement increasing the labor cost.
Storing the material off site requires a qualified forklift driver and coverings adequate to protect the material from the effects of weather.
Transferring the building materials to the right location will require two workers to prevent excess flexing of the wallboards. If this is impractical, equipment will be needed to lift the wallboard or lumber to the point of installation.
For insurance and liability purposes, equipment to move material must be done by a qualified individual. Liability also exists when lifting material to elevated work sites which must be considered, not to mention the cost of equipment to accomplish the task.
Loss of materials through theft and pilferage is another consideration and common among job sites that store early arrival materials.
Late arrival of materials cost profits through unnecessary delays. Sub-contractors may have prior commitments and delays may facilitate hiring replacements. Delays may also put future commitments on hold as well.
Other Factors to Consider
Most experienced contractors evaluate their suppliers in terms of percentage of defective materials, punctuality, ability to deliver the building materials not only to the work site but to the site of the work. Another factor is how the supplier handles defective material and the speed at which they respond with replacement.
Another consideration when evaluating the performance of a supplier is their ability to aid in the calculation of materials needed. This takes a load off the contractor when the supplier is reliable in making exacting calculations and supplying sufficient materials for the job with minimal waste. At Wallboard Supply Company we take pride in ensuring you have exactly what you need. Below are a few bullet points on how we ensure timely and effective delivery:
All materials supplied are code compliant.
Well versed in necessity for accurate computations of quantity of building materials needed.
Our professional sales force has the ability to save profits by supplying the exact quantity and cutting waste.
An extensive inventory of trucks and equipment to expedite your delivery and lifts to place the materials at the site of the job.
When ordering your sales rep will notify you of the advance notice needed in respect to your job’s location for timely delivery.
As a reminder, Wallboard Supply Company is also a primary provider of building materials such as lumber, windows, siding, roofing materials (metal and asphalt shingle), fasteners and construction related tools. Click the button below to get a free building materials quote.
Wallboard Supply Company is a third generation, family run business that has been serving New England's building needs since 1970. Bob Filion started the company with a commitment to provide quality drywall and finishing products with unmatched customer service. The company has grown over the years, expanding its' product range, but never wavering from its' core values.
- FREE DOWNLOAD -
CertainTeed Product Guide
The CertainTeed Acoustical Ceiling Product Guide is perfect for engineers and contractors who need all the details including: product applications, attributes, and more.